Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Account team to work with cross function team (Creative, Planning, Logistics) to develop proposal, quotation and sell to clients.
- Work with cross function team to execute projects on time and beyond committed quality.
- Prepare contract, liquidation report as requested.
- Support Account Manager to acquire more prospect clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Foreign Trade, Marketing, Foreign Languages
- Experience as organizer in events or projects during schooltime
- Basic project management skills
- Intelligent, integrity and ambitious to make difference
- Strong passion about marketing field, especial in Below the line marketing services (event, activation).
- Communication skill (verbal and written) in English, Vietnamese.
Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Must be able to work under pressure and deadlines environment, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary client service excellence.
If you’re interesting in this job, please kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com with title [Account Intern] – Full name for further discussion.