Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receptionist task:
- Answer the telephone, take and deliver messages.
- Welcome guests and visitors.
- Send/collect mails and distribute to the receivers.
- Distribute incoming faxes, memos and newspapers.
- File, type and make photocopy of document as needed.
- Arrange maintenance as required equipment: phone, fax, photocopier, etc…
- Provide administration support to other teams as required: car service, stationary order, etc… and payment preparation.
- Preparing meetings, conferences in company.
- Admin task:
- Preparing for new employee: registrate parking lot, name car, stationary, welcome flower…
- Preparing montly overhead cost
- Payment preparation for CreAsia office (air ticket, travel, electricity ……)
- Responsible for Company’s activities
- Supervise driver, tea lady and messenger
- Other tasks be assigned by Manager and BOD.
Work Experience Requirement
- Age: from 22 to 25.
- Prefer to have experiences in receptionist role in service Company.
- Good communication skills, well preparation.
- Good at English skills and Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Bachelor/College Degree required.
Please send your profile via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.